page visited

Sunday, June 28, 2009

28-06-09

Hasn't posted anything the past 2days. Not really busy, but just some pure rough luck that has spoilt my mood for anything.

Friday, i received the news that i lost the bid for the number plate yet again. This time to even higher bid. Damn pissed!! And the person who is handling it for me is not helping me get some options or better suggestions. Then there is some shit-head back stabber in the company that has gotten me into shit again. Not only that, initially that is other people problems that i don't want to interfere and thus never report anything to the upper levels has gotten me into trouble instead. I don't help anyone, and i don't wanna get anyone into trouble too! But why must i myself get into trouble for others in such a way when i don't do anything. Sometimes when you chose to do something, it will still end up being disadvantage to you, when you chose not to, you still get into disadvantage situation. Then there comes the worse of all. Just when i was travelling back to JB with my friends, i told one of them that i my day was in a mess that day, mins after i told him that, we alighted the bus to clear our passports, and guess what, for some reason, one of my watch part just drop off unknowingly. And its like one of the most impossible thing to happen to a watch like this. My day truly started and ended with like, OH JESUS!!!

And today, which is Saturday that just past, didn't really went too well either. Went out to chill with the usual cliques that i have not been hanging out with for so long, they drank alot and as for me, i have decided to stop all drinking, thus i insist on my stand of not drinking. Miaobi and Yusiang was so damn drunk. And its certainly the 1st time i saw Yusiang get himself so high, doing stupid things, acting like an assy kid!! Hahah! As for Miaobi, he is more of the quiet one, but thanks to him, we got to do mopping of my living room for like almost a hour. Quite obvious that its vomit laa! Hahah! Slept at around 6am and woke up at 11am. Went to Azian's wedding which is really near my place and fetch Chet Meng to the checkpoint for work. Next up was to go handled my number plate thing, its probably the last resort and hopefully this time it will be fine though it will cost even more now.

Went home to nap as i was really tired too, then only send Miabi to the checkpoint for him to go home. Gonna sleep again soon! There is still other things that i don't think i wanna say it here. Perhaps i will only share it with someone whom knows that i will share it with. Ask me if you want!(:

Nights!

No comments: