page visited

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17-06-09

Last night got home w/o having time to post anything, so i shall say little parts about last night.

I was too tired to drive home last night after work, so i decided to get my cousin out to drive the car back for me, of course fetching me as well. And god, thats the first time i experience fast driving by him after so long. Everytime is they experience mine till like i think they already gotten used to it. Hahah!(: And yeah truly scary! Hahah! Its just so funny that when you're reckless, you won't feel the scare, but when others are, you'll feel it! Hahah!

The other thingy last night was that my mum told me the person who did my number plate for me will probably know the result on Friday, and he'll give us a call. Means if the number is confirmed, i will be able to collect my car on the same day, and yes, its also my off day!!(:

Today at work was emailing all the way again! To the Beijing counterparts. The reply from their GM was definitely very fast! And tmr will have many things that i hope i don't forget that i need to follow up from today! *Pray*

Hopefully i can concentrate on doing my things in Great World tmr w/o any temptations of disturbance! Hahah!

Shall talk to here for now! Gonna play games now!(:

Tata!


ps: Don't fret over ppl who are not in your life, it will do you no good! Missed!!(:

No comments: