page visited

Friday, June 19, 2009

19-06-09

So my life is more like a routine everyday rather than an enjoyment for the time being now! For most of the days 7days a week daily, i wake up at 5am to leave house for work, breakfast is 2 half-boiled eggs and a milo at Chua Chu Kang area, get to the gym by 7:30am for workout, reach workplace 15mins before 10am to open the shop, buy subway(standard is cold cut trio) as lunch at around 11plus, work till about 4-5pm before i grab a full meal as late lunch and dinner(so that it will make me full till i reach home), knock off at around 8pm or 9pm if i'm unlucky that day, reach home at around 11pm, and tuck in at 1am. This is my boring life for now till probably July.

But of course, i am able to get the little enjoyment of modding my car after the collection with the little time i have. Hahah!(:

I tried applying for 1day leave for the 13th of next month ytd. But with the new incentive scheme of $100 rewards for staffs w/o MC, urgent leaves and lateness the company came out with, i decided not to give up taking on that day. Cause of the policy of needing to submit leave application before th 15th of every month if you wanna apply for the following month. I wanted that day as 2 of my colleague ask me to go experience with them racing in Sepang Circuit in KL. Of course i would be thrilled to, but sadly, its dashed..):

After work ytd was to Yusiang's place to wait for Say Way to reach home from Marina Square and pick him out to go JB. And damn, waited for like hours for him as he still needs to bath. In the end reached home like at about 2:30am. Gonna have some errands to do after collecting my number plate later on. So i shall not talk much now!

Bye ppl!

(If you're reading, what i meant is you, not anyone else)

No comments: