page visited

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16-06-09

Pokering all day in the salon! But of course i also got do my job laa!

This morning was running about like a mad man. All thanks to William once again! He called in to say he will be late, morning shift in Taka today was only Jan, him and a new girl, so when he's late, its left with only Jan and the new girl, obviously Jan couldn't cope alone as the new girl don't know how to answer calls. So i was there to help initially before 10, but i still got to rush over to open the shop at Great World, so there is left to no choice that i got to leave for GWC. Thinking that William will be there soon, we did not plan any back up plan, and guess what, the next group of people will onnly be in at 12pm, so in the end, Jan got no choice but to call me back to help. And the great William reach as well the moment i reach back Taka, he also reach. So its like pointless for me to be there in the end! Waste my money on the transportation!!!

Anyway, luckily i can be back here to poker my way back to millionaire! Hahah!(: Lost to only 11k last night, and climb back up again to 1million. Whoohoo!!(:

Alright, i shall see what will significant event will come across me again for me to talk about it here! Till then, see you folks!(:

No comments: