page visited

Sunday, June 7, 2009

07-06-09

Work last 2 days was tiring again. Its getting busy again, hopefully it will be for long from now on.

Friday night was a last min decision to go clubbing to celebrate a friend 21st. Went to Rebel, then Zirca followed by Lunar for the 1st time. Got to know a new friend too. Made her wait for me like 1hour plus on the 1st day even b4 seeing her. Hahah! Sorry!(: She say she is 18, but my friend said she is 22, but she look like 18 instead of 22. Hahah! Anyway, meet up soon and i'll find out soon!

Was abit tipsy that night as we drank from the bottle of Chivas straight. No mixer, no ice! Lucky there is people companying me back. Yusiang was beside me, giving me a tight slap whenever i tried to close my eyes. And god, it works man! Hahah!!(:

Alright, was too tired to join my friends at Butter Factory and another friend that i promised to join him, luckily he was too lazy to come in from JB, so decided not to go anywhere and stay home to sleep.(: Probably go again next Fri. Not sure to where yet, perhaps Phuture.

Alrighty, thats it for now! Blog again.

Bye!

No comments: