page visited

Saturday, June 13, 2009

13-06-09

I said Wednesday should probably be my last day at Great World City, but fortunately, i am back here again today and will also be on Monday! So good to be working with all the people around here. Though the atmosphere here now is kind of tense sometimes, but still, it doesn't affect me.

Am suffering with a crazy hang over right now. After drinking like 5 shots and 1 super lamboghini, i was like totally wasted!! Now i am suffering like hell!!!):

Bought a Ipod video classic 80gb ytd. Haven't have the time to actually explore it. Gonna do it tonight. It was bought with the intention of putting it in my car, so that i don't have to use countless of thumbdrive that will make it more messy.

Still have loads of things in mind to do, hopefully i have the strength to get everything done. Counting down to the number of days my car that will be coming, hopefully its anytime soon from now.

Tired tired tired!!!

Glad that i have let out somethings last night that i don't think i'll regret. Hopefully things do turn out well for me. Its no longer weighing on my chest anymore!(:

Alright, don't know what else i should talk about for now as i am still in the salon. Blog again!(:

Tata!

Missing your presence!!(:

No comments: