page visited

Thursday, June 11, 2009

11-06-09

So tired today! Though i was slacking at Great World ytd, but their training ended only at about 11pm. And by the time i reach JB was about 1:30am. Met up with my colleague to collect back my car as i lent it to them to drive up to KL. They are moving back there to work, so ytd they took the car and move their things from Singapore to KL. Fetch them back to town to take a cab back into Singapore. Everything was done leaving me reached home about 2:15am. Though the timing is considered fast, but it means i only got less than 3hrs of slp then i got to wake up and go work again.

Waking up this morning was not a problem though, but was feeling really drained out after waking up, so i skipped going gym. The moment i reach work, i told them if its not busy, i will just take halfday and go home. Luckily i managed to get it, so i am happily back at home at 4pm and nap all the way till 7:30pm. Hahah!(: Satisfied with my sleep now.

My colleague actually asked me to join them to work in KL. Assuming the post of assistant manager in the restaurant. I don't mind actually, but i will check out the pay before i decide if i should take it up.

Anyway, wanna watch movie now, so don't wanna blog too much. Thats about it for this time. Take care folks!

Bye!(:

No comments: