page visited

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

02-06-09

Received many set back news recently, at work and at life!

Economy is really hitting us hard now. Cutting down work-force might be put on the table next. Everyone should be feeling the heat by now. Obviously that includes me. But work loads are just piling up and up and up! Rushing to submit the staffs appraisal today, it was like back in school days when everyone rush last min assignments to meet due date.

Kim has finally left Singapore for Hong Kong, slight stress lifted for everyone. ION flagship opening has been postponed, and both kr+ is currently gonna be shut down by end of this month. Rumours is circulating around in the industry, we can't stop it, but ppl can choose to believe it or not!

Bought another Levis ytd, finally, this time i've gotten a black one which i've always wanted but got no size. Gotten myself a Levis belt as well, probably will go down to get another pair or two more jeans. My next target will be the $259 jeans. Gosh! I'm not supposed to spend so much money again man, got to save it for my car! Must start with money calculation again, probably alr spent like few hundred like in 2days.

Was still tired after Man U match. Hahah! Waited for time to past at Yusiang place so that i could pick mummy up from the airport back from Shanghai. Gotta say she really did loads of shopping that i got to carry her 3 heavy luggages with only my right hand as my left hand was slightly injured again recently especially after a sudden use of it on steering the wheels few days back. Need to do something about it again.):

Reach home around 3am from airport. Thanks to my mum, i got to endure with another tired day at working early morning at 8:30am. Thank god its not very very busy.

Wonder if i've won the bid for my number plate! Hopefully i did by now.(: Can't wait for June to past quickly. Hahah!(:

Started 1st June with missing your presence. Its the 1st day that i finally got to get used to again like b4 'April Fools Day'. Work w/o your presence and voice that frequently surronds me at work make me feels uneasy. Hahah! But its a good things to some extend that you've left.(: Thanks for the only b'day gift and cute little card from you too. Its well kept in somewhere now.(: Greatly missed by me @ work!

Alright, its been like dayssss since i last hang out in gym. Out of shape body is on me now, gotta get back there soon. Need to get it back and maintain it.

Guess thats all for me to post about for today. Gonna enjoy a good long slp and my off day tmr too!

Oh ya! I've posted some pictures back at my 13-05-09 post. Its pictures of the unfortunates events that i've encountered that night! Enjoy my misery moments!

Nights peeps!

No comments: