page visited

Thursday, June 4, 2009

04-06-09

Wednesday was pissed with some people for the entire day! Someone whom i've endured with for a long time had stepped on my tail again! I shall not talk too much into the details in-case its read by 'it'. Forgotten to bring my shirt to work, and i don't know why i forgotten as i did rmb to bring my pants and socks. Funny me!

Whereas today is more of a cock up day for us. Thursday recently hasn't been busy, but today, its totally the opposite. In the evening, some of the trainees are having their haircut re-test and stylist from kr+ are having their assessment to see who will be selected to join kimrobinson outlet. The rest who are not selected, of course, will be ask to leave.

The salon was in kinda chaos when everyone arrived for the assessment. Daniel was so pissed as to why does he have to be taking care of the trainees and the stylists on the same day. And the unlucky me, was the 1st to take the shot from him. The moment i walk past him, he told me this:"I'm fucked, very very fucked!!". Was definitely shocked to hear that, but nevertheless, i still ask him why. And he said that he don't know he's suppose to handle so many people today. Of course, he called to fuck back other people as well, and in the end, Andy took over the trainees re-test. Luckily things were back to normal very quickly.

Very happy to see all the stylists from kr+ today. Might not have much chance to see them again. And its kind of sad cuz they are a bunch that i am quite close to. Hmmm, life is just so so unpredictable, you never know when things will happen. Who knows i might even be ask to leave the job one day!...

Alright, i should go for my shower now and get to bed.

Nights!(:

No comments: