page visited

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

09-06-09

First of all, Happy Birthday to my Sister! 23 this year alr, please stop being like 16. Behave more like your age.

Alright, just finish watching 'Love Guru', its definitely a damn hilarious cum lame show! Hahah! But Jessica Alba is hot!!!(: But still the entertainment level of the show was still there as its damn freaking funny!

Sis decided that she wanna have her birthday dinner at "Din Tai Feng". thinking since i got no present for her, i might decide to give her the treat tmr if i'm in the mood to! Hahah!

Alright! I'm gonna be such a loner tmr night at dinner. Everyone would be like holding hands with their partner in the family except for the poor me! Hahah! I may be poor in r/s, but i think i am certainly rich in life now! Hahah! Its an enjoyment now!!!(:

Got some errands to run in the morning tmr. Got to do it quick so that we will be in time to go Sg to meet my sis. And definitely got to check my bank account to see if the money that was suppose to be bank to me is alr done. Hopefully it is! Hahah! Everything in this world is about money, when will we go back to the era of shells??-_-|||

Alright, enough of lameness! Got to slp!

Nights!

No comments: