page visited

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23-06-09

Lazy to do posting last night, so i brought it over to today. Anyway nth much about last night too! Hahah!

As for today, work was damn slack, and even managed to do unimaginable things today. I doubt anyone tried it before. Can't reveal anything here as its too public! Hahah!(: Was told to go head office on Friday as the our Marketing Manager, Rosie, would like to see me. Don't know what will she talk to me about. Scary!! Hahah! Perhaps a little nervous. Hahahah!(:

Work was smooth up till around 7pm. I only had a small amount of cash bill today, but there is this customer that wanted to use credit card to tip my stylist with a relatively big amount which will give me a big headache as i don't have enough cash to do the following procedure. While i was on the phone with a very long winded and naggy complained customer, my colleague help me out with charging the customer's card. She did it with a good heart of helping me, but w/o her knowing that the amount she charge will be the big headache for me. Hahah! Sorry i did lost abit of my temper at her. Sorry ya!(: Cracked my brain for awhile before i managed to think of a way to amend it and clear my work on time.

Thinking i could go home on time tonight, the phone rang, and the next thing i knew was one of the stylist left his house key in the salon. And yes, i am so nice as to take a bus and send it to Queenstown for him. And there goes, he owe me a meal now. So many ppl in the salon has owe me 1 meal. And it all adds up to many meals. Hahah!!(:

Alright, there is really nth much for me to talk about at the moment. Just know that i am missing someone! Hahah! Hope you're reading it.(: Oh, and i just did confirmed a 17 inch Rim deal for my new car. Cool!!(:

Goodnights peeps!!

No comments: