page visited

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

01-07-09

This post was suppose to be meant for ytd as a last day post for the month of June. But due to the time that i reached home last night, and the tiredness of my body that i decided to give it a pass. Shall say what i wanna say on today post.

June was a month that has been kind of exciting for me, but towards the ending, i guess you all can tell that its kind of frustrating for me. Work was rather okay overall, just lots of travelling. Lifestyle aspect was pretty hectic, the many clubbing with friends and the amount of alcohol that has intoxicated me. Glad i have put my heart into stopping all these, so that i won't put my own life in danger and also the people that is in my car. Hahah! Lastly, June was a month that i have miss someone loads. Hahah! I know you're reading it!(:

July started off with my day off. And though i was at Millenia Walk, it was thought as a slacking day for me, but ended up, it wasn't. It was a day full of phone calls, customers in and out and i got to deal with the fact that i wasn't there for so long already, many things was placed somewhere i don't know. Think i kind of used to being thrown around and needing to adapt in short period of time like this.

And today i started my day off with going to the post office to collect my parcel that was some car parts that i've ordered from Sabah. After that was back home again to continue on with my lost sleeps. Hahah! Mid-day was meeting up with Jin, the TT from Great World. He wanted to change his car spring to sports spring, therefore the 2 of us spent the whole after up till around 6plus driving around JB just to look for places that sell such things and survey the prices. Ended up he did not buy any of it, instead, he changed his exhaust tip. Hahah! Thats why things always don't go as its planned. But at least we did not drive around for nothing.(:

Maybe tmr will call the number plate guy up again to see whats the situation. Hopefully everything is get over and done with soon. I hate waiting now!!

Alright, shall not talk too much on things that will anger myself. Hahah! Should stay away from unhappiness so that i can bring happiness to others.(:

Shall not talk more from here. Will post again probably tmr! Wait for the next post yeah!

Bye!!

Missing you, and waiting for you to call so that i can stop missing your voices!(:<== i know you're reading. hahah!

No comments: