page visited

Thursday, July 9, 2009

09-07-09

Spent almost 1k today. I realised that i've spent like about 1.5k this within like 2weeks. And right now my bank is like almost dried up alr. My car is definitely coming out next week alr, so it will be another extra cost coming in. Spent 900++ to finally get my long desired phone, SE Xperia. I don't really intend to get this phone initially as i don't see the need to spend so much on phone anymore. But last 2 days my Samsung phone has really died down on me, so w/o thinking much, this phone just came straight into my mind. At least i managed to get something that i like, but something that is so complicated too. Hahah!

Work was nothing special today, but i found out that i have changed group to Jan's group. Yeah! Can work well with her and assist her in lots of ways. Tmr will be working at NAC in the morning then afternoon will be going to MW as there is the SP Power ppl that will be coming over to look at some meters. So i got to sit at the 'TCC' there to drinkng coffee and wait till they arrive.

Shall not post much as i wanna slp early tonight, so i still got to set aside some time to ply around with my new phone. Hahah!(:

Nights ppl! Goodnight to you!(:

Missed!

No comments: