page visited

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14-07-09

Okay, i am sick since ytd morning when i reach work till now, thus explaining why i skipped posting anything ytd. Oh, and i've collected my car ytd, and i should say it gave me abit of a problems now. The big problem is solve, but there are still some other that are still not. Shall do it soon before they don't honour it. Went to made my tinted too today, and i should say now my car will be super cool even under bright hot sun.

You must be wondering why did i still go out when i am not feeling well, that's because when i woke up this morning, i tght i was alr alright, thus i went out with my friend. But never did i expect my body ache to come back after awhile, and my fever came back too.

Anyway, i am too tired to post more details about my car right now, will do it when i recover.

Nights!

No comments: