page visited

Monday, July 6, 2009

06-07-09

So many things is always not going as what's planned. I think this time i really gonna give up my number 29 plate alr. Probably Save up more and one short bid with a very high amount. As the car has arrived too long alr, i don't think i can wait any longer, shall make do with probably 1291 or something else. Gosh!! After so long of waiting, everything is like gone down the drain.

As for work today, its my first day officially doing marketing. Gonna learn alot alot from Rosie who will be my 'shifu'. Will be under probation for the time being to see if i am really capable of taking up this job. But i am sure i definitely can make it. Hahah!

Went to made police report for ytd accident just now. It was done really quickly. So everyone is gonna claim under my insurance now, thanks to AIA. Hahah!(:

My hand is like aching till now. Couldn't even really write today. And feel kind of numb as well. Must be too long never bowl so many rounds le. Gonna go on Wed again.(:

Alright, thats about it for today. Stay tuned for the next probably exciting episode of my daily stories. Hahah!

Nights!(:

You're missed!

No comments: