page visited

Saturday, July 25, 2009

25-07-09

Hahahah!! Been so many many days since i last came here to post. Been really really busy with lots of stuff, and its been tiring me out every night when i get home. Even on my off days, i would still be busy with my new car. I didn't even take any pics of it before i done anything to it. Now, i've alr change the rims, tinted and headlights. Tmr morning will be other things too. And probably next week will be the bodykit alr. Will try to take some pics of it in broad daylight before anything is done to it.

So many things has happened within these few days. Many things change in the company and also some bad things that happened to my fren car. Will post the pics later on once i load it into my lappy.

Gonna slp now as i am very tired aft work. Finally its off day again tmr, and i am going to be busy with my car again!

Nights!

No comments: