page visited

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

07-07-09

Today is officially my last day at Millenia Walk, so from today onwards, there will no longer be any chance for me to slack there anymore. Instead, i will be juggling between going to Ngee Ann City and head office at Circular Road. Work there today was really really slack as i am not the only 'Man In Black' there. Usually i will be alone, but today, with 2 others around, its even much more slack for me. Hahah! But in the evening, its some packing stuffs time, which i don't want to get myself involved, so i just did my closing of the sales, and went off quietly without much ppl noticing. Cunning me right??(:

After much persuading and enlightenment from many of you, i've finally come to a decision that i should not be so persistent on getting my 29 number plate at the moment. I will be getting just any number tmr morning and let the process for my car to be release first. In the mean time, i will get someone to keep helping me bid till when i get the number with the right price. then i will spend some paper work fees to do a transfer of it to my car. For now, the main thing is to let my car come to me first. Hahah! Can't stand waiting any longer. And ya, thats the stubborn side of me that finally give in a little. But i am still thoroughly disappointed.):

YES!! Tmr will be my off day, so afternoon will be another self bowling practice with ZX. He probably got to drive me around tmr as i won't have any car to use at the moment. Hahah! Hands is still aching, hopefully it will get better tmr so that i can bowl.

Alright, thas about it again. Gonna sleep soon and wake up early tmr to see what number i can get.

Nights ppl, stay tuned!(:

Thinking of you everyday, wonder if i am running thru your thoughts too!

No comments: