page visited

Sunday, July 5, 2009

05-07-09

(The rear of the car that was right at the front)

(The front of the car i hit)




(The rear of the car i hit)

(My Car)

Well done well done to me. Met with an accident today. Thanks to the jam that make everyone follow so closely, and the moment the car infront of me jam brake, i could not brake in time, thus i hit right into his rear and caused him to hit the car infront of him. So its a 3 cars accident. And now my insurance is gonna be claimed by 2 owner. The car i hit was a Singapore car, and he also blur blur cuz he knows that its kind of inevitable as all of us is following too closely during the jam. The moment the accident occurred, there was someone rushed over, i tght its the friend of the Singaporean driver, and was shocked they so fast got back up. In the end its those workshop ppl cuz there is another accident that has alr happened before us. The situation along there was quite bad today, total there was like about 3 different groups of accidents. Ours is kind of minor alr. But still its bad laa. The moment i hit the car, smoke emits from the bonnet of my car. I was like OMFG!!! Thanks to my fren, lucky he was able to rush down asap, then i handed over my car to the workshop guy, and he settled the rest for me. I took my fren ride and we continued with our initial plan of going bowling. Hahah! You must be thinking why i still have the mood for that right?? Thats cause i am kind of getting seasoned alr!!!

My right hand is aching now that i bowled so many rounds today.After so long of not bowling, i decided that every off day of mine, i will go to practice alone. I wanna train back myself. Join back competitive bowling. But yeah, its kind of high cost!

Was told to be at work slightly earlier tmr due to some branding meeting of the company. Its my 1st meeting with the stylists for marketing purposes, dunno what to do too. Will be guide by Rosie..(:

Tired now! will post up the accident photos to let you guys judge the severity.

Nights!

No comments: