page visited

Sunday, July 12, 2009

12-07-09(2)

Right, this is the 2nd post for this date. But nothing much to say about as i am almost bored to death with the things i've done today. Only went out for awhile to buy some movies then was back home tidying up my room and watching more movies.

Just that when i'm on my way to buy the stuffs, i was so tired out that i fell asleep while waiting for the red light to turn green, and the car behind was like honking me none stop. Hahah! Lucky me for not getting into accident again. Hahah!

Still trying to explore my new phone which i hope i can get the hang of it soon.

Praying hard that i will be able to collect my car on Tuesday morning. And it will be a busy week for me ahead as another 2 hairshow coming up on Wed & Thurs.

Nights!(:

Miss ya loads!

No comments: