page visited

Sunday, July 12, 2009

12-07-09(1)

Alright! Had enough of rest alr, fully satisfied with my sleep.(: Let me now recap what have i went through the past 2days. Though its not really that bad, but its still not so smooth.

10/07/09
Work that day was very very mentally tedious. Though i tght it should be a fine day for me as i am going over to MW, but end up going there was really able to slack, instead i got to walk high and low looking for those sticky paper for some work. Before finishing the work there, i alr receive calls that one of the complain client that i was handling need me to get back to him urgently as he will be flying off that same day. And he is certainly one demanding client. Though i should say i did well in handling this client, but my biggest failure is not informing any of my colleagues, thus when he called in, no one was aware. Hahah! And from now onwards, everyone of us is required to write a daily report of what has happened, suggestion of how we should improve, blah blah blah... Unluckily for me, that night has 3 incident that came up. But of course the most significant was my client case. Hahah! So i actually got 3 report that i should be writing that night, being the complain case the longest.

11/07/09
Initially thinking it won't be such a busy day ended up being super busy. I'm like a spiritless body working. Undercharged 2 clients. Best of all, both are quite big amounts. And damn, sometimes when its not good to have a kind heart of helping out, especially during your break time. Just close your eyes off anything and go for your break. Something that i really don't wish to bring it up here in case others is reading. But for this incident, again another long report will be stacking on me!! God damn!!

Its not suppose to be my off today as i have alr off last Sunday, but as there is a change in my grouping, i got another Sunday off for today. Nothing much has happened for today as its just the beginning. Just done with my sit-ups and breakfast. Hahah!(: Gonna do some tidying to my room today. Hope i have something to post about tonight. Thats about it for now!(:

Bye!

No comments: