page visited

Saturday, October 3, 2009

03-10-09

Sorry baby to have spoilt your night just hours before. Only we know what happened, so don't elaborate so much. But i promise from now on, i will not make things halfway like what you said earlier. I unknowingly made you unhappy, but that is the process that i will need to go through in order to get to know you better. I learn about you better from my mistakes, but i will keep doing better with all my mistake. Hope i will be better for you.

Hi ppl, been tired recently again. But i enjoy every moment of my life now that with someone whom i love.(: Anyway, i just got home like not long, and my back is aching in pain till i could not fall asleep. Argh!!! One moment is my shoulder, the other moment become my back. Really can't stand the pain of my back!! Hopefully i can fall asleep soon and wake up feeling good.

Kim has arrive in sg, and it will be a busy day later from morning till night. Hopefully i will be able to pull through the day if my back is still aching. *pray*

Nth much to post about anymore, will update again ya!(:

Bye, nights!

No comments: