page visited

Thursday, October 15, 2009

15-10-09

How i wish you're by my side right now, but i know for some reason , it is impossible!

I'm sick, very very sick again. Was running a fever early in the morning, but still got to report for work as there are some urgent things for me to clear. Got it cleared very quickly then left.

When i went to the doctor, he said i alr got no fever, so he don't know gave me what medication. Went home to get a good sleep, but my fever came back again while i was sleeping. I felt as if my sould couldn't decide where is me real body as i could feel there were 4-5 bodies around me. My whole mind is in a daze, but when you sms, i know it was you, thats why my mind only told me to call you back at that time. I'm glad i gave you that phone call too anyway. Hahah!

Vomit twice alr, hopefully i'm alright by tmr morning.

*pray*

Tata!



ps: actually there is something in my heart that i feel like asking you, and i really hope to get a honest answer from you. Can i?

No comments: