page visited

Sunday, October 11, 2009

11-10-09

I really just need the time! Can i have it? From what you told me today, it really woke me up and i don't know why i suddenly have the thinking that i'm a goner. It made me think back of the past few weeks, and made me realised that yeah, i really did not try to understand you. Instead, you're the one who has been trying hard to understand me and accommodate me. I am very blur when it comes to catching the special feelings in a r/s, i hope you could tell me more about how you feel, but i will also try my very best to learn and catch your feelings myself too.

You said i'm pressurizing you, but seriously, i am not. Cuz i told you before that i'm alr prepared to face all those whom we need to face tgth. I am sure we can face the music tgth...(: I just need you to have faith in me. Come to think of it, yes, i admit i have been asking too much. So from now, i will not do that anymore. You call the shot, and i do the bidding. (but can i call the shot sometimes too??) Hahah!(:

Both cars has problems now, and it will really cost me lots of time and money this time round.): Guess i really need more sleep recently, if not more accidents are coming up... Which of course i don't want cuz i still have a long way to go with my special someone(you)..;P

Gonna have some slp now. Excited on the trip to batam with you. Promise to bring you to SOTS in time to come.(:

Goodnights!




ps: i just want to let you know that you means alot to me, and i hope i will be the one to hold you hand from now till forever! Loves!!

No comments: