page visited

Friday, October 30, 2009

30-10-09

I'm totally sadden, by the way I'm being treated. I don't know if you're still reading what i've said over here. Sometimes these are those things that i really don't know how to phrase it in my mouth to tell it to you. Today has really dashed my slimmest hope off. You've really totally changed the way you treat me, i rmb you saying that you'll nvr be harsh on anyone, but i guess this wasn't suppose to be. Perhaps i am really to fucked up that gave you every reason to do this to me.

I really don't know what more can i do le. I am going crazy soon. Can i just don't want this kind of treatment? I know i am really going crazy le. Can't i even have a good memories up till probably mid of next year? Though i really hope we can be tgth for long, maybe forever. But now the case seems to be twisting away from what everything seems to be initially.

I'm just speechless!!!


I just know i am FUCKED!!!

No comments: