page visited

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21-10-09

I know its gonna be a sleepless night for me again tonight. My mind just keep thinking, and many things seems to be running through my mind. Yes, though i know why, but i just can't stop it from thinking, and i don't know what exactly its on, just think, think, think of many things.

I just got this feeling that you really holds back on something that you did not tell me, but i couldn't force it out your mouth as i know you won't say it. I just hope you can trust and have faith in me to open up to me. I don't know if i ever will get it. Anyway, wanted to meet you today, but ended up, sigh!! Also don't know why you'll end up promising to meet others when we're alr suppose to meet. Seems like what i might be thinking could be right.

Argh!!! Why the F*** am i whinning here??? Just waiting for you to reach home and call me. I wonder if you would, if not, means i got another thing right le. Hopefully its not like that!!!

Bye!

No comments: