page visited

Sunday, October 25, 2009

25-10-09

I have so much to say and so much to tell, but i just don't think i should say it over here.

Been rather tired out past few days. Did not sleep much. And don't know whats wrong with me that keep making me so thirsty all the time. Been drinking lots of water. Alright, maybe i know whats wrong with myself.

Got into a race with this Honda Jazz just now along BKE, and man, he wasn't bad at all i should say. I was behind him all the way for like almost 3km then only i managed to overtake him in a really daring way. If not i probably would have stayed behind him all the way i guess.

Still can't sleep right now, gonna try my best to. But i just wish to talk to you on the phone, but i think you've fallen asleep yet again. Nights!

Nights ppl, bye!

No comments: