page visited

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

07-10-09

Couldn't put myself to slp yet again. Why am i also so insensitive to be able to spot little little things that i have been missing out?? Am i really that stupid? FUCK!!! I guess perhaps i've been missing out on lots of opportunities and chances. Am i still too late? I am really not sure, but i will keep trying and trying and trying!

I really have been thinking so much today. Been driving crazily around both jb and sg today as none of my friends is able to accompany me in the afternoon, and i was really bored to the core!!! Driving is my interest, and it can make me feel occupied when i'm down.

I am sad to say this if you are one of those who has made the sacrifice to accompany for tea tonight, but tgth with you all, it really did not cheer me up much, and i kinda regretted drinking the tea as i miss out yet another greatest opportunity to be able to hear her voice. Perhaps i was really way too insensitive to be able to make the right choice. But one thing i am sure of, i have made the right choice to choose her, and even till now, wait for her to return.

Really don't know what else to say le. Still lots of things running through my mind right now that made me even more awake. When will all these end? Will be the day you return babe!

Goodnight, and i love you!(:

No comments: