page visited

Thursday, October 8, 2009

08-10-09

Have been dwelling into a sentence since last night. And really been thinking in every possible way in order to minimise the misinterpreting and misunderstanding of it.

I saw your msn nick, i hope i did not guess wrongly, and if my guess is right, is it for me to see so that i can react? And of course i hope its for me to see laa. But you knew my chinese SUCKS!! And damn, i really spent loads of time just to find out what exactly the few words means and when put tgth, what will it turn out to be. But for your sake, its really worth the effort to find out..

From what i understand from there, it shows that the only thing i could do now is to give all of what i have and can to gamble on a hand. And of course, i will do that and give my best shot to make it a very good gamble! So you shall just see k? Even if i really lose on that hand, i will still try again and again. But of course who will wanna bet on losing, but just be prepared to face losing though.

Had a great evening tonight though my evening last night was really bad. You brought me to experience something i never went before, and man! Its really cool! Shall we go there again soon, just 2 of us again? Hahah!(:

Thats for tonight! I guess finally i could have a goodnight slp tonight le.(:

Nights!

No comments: