page visited

Monday, October 19, 2009

19-10-09

Warning!!!
What i am going to post soon might make you hopping mad, or it may make you laugh like mad too!
Muahahahhaha!(:

Someone asked me to give her morning call at about 11plus.

SO....... My day was broken into 2 'wonderful' segments......

(18-10-09)
Started my day ytd by fetching Chet Meng as he got to go work at Gain City, AMK. But before sending him straight there, i ask him to accompany me to get my new specs done as my current one is not gonna last long anymore. Selected the one i find most suitable for me, and ya, i spent quite alot on it as the itchy me wanted to get myself the transition lense. Hahah!(:

After that we headed to Gain City and i decided to go have a look at their GPS device selling price since i still have sometime before its 11am. After that, i did a trial on the device that i spent slightly below 200bucks for to lead me to the place that my sweaty segment begins. Hahah!

I reached my destination, and right, its about 12plus in the afternoon, and did i forget to mention i alr started giving 'you' morning call, but you seems to have fainted with your h/p by your side! Hahah!:P And i continued calling 'you' off and on just below your house, but still to no avail! I was tired, thus i decided to sleep in my car, but without my engine running. And god! It was definitely agonising with the weather, plus the hottest Sun at 12-1pm. Totally awake and gave up on calling you at about 2plus. Went all the way back to Admarilty to meet Ivan and god, he also slept till about 2:30pm, why is everyone in such a sleeping mood ytd but not me??-_-|||

And right, finally my 1st segment ytd ended with you telling me you've woke up while i was with Ivan halfway through our don't lunch or tea... Cuz i told him lets meet for tea, but he ended up eating alot, and me eating some too.

The next segment begins with (like i said), you trying to be funny is it???(rings a bell in you?) Hahah!(:
One moment she told me still wanna go JB, the next tell me but go in do what? Then followed by telling me she cab down to Woodlands, the next moment not coming again. Alright, but i gotta say in the end, the decision is for me to pick her up, then meet another sleeper to acc her buy things. We headed to Zion Hawker for 'dinner' 1st, followed by the decision to also go catch a movie later in the night. Went 'The Cathay' to watch "Funny People". And right, i gotta say its a typical no story line, but, lame with super funny jokes in it if you can catch them. Rated M18 for its dirty humour and its full of nuts jokes! Went Bukit Timah for supper, and met Yusiang up. And so, my day ended with, yes, sending her home.

I really wonder why did i not hop mad at you when i know i am really mad at the point of time, but after you told me you're awake, my anger just sank down somehow, when you hop into my car, the anger was just totally wiped off... Why ah?? Perhaps if i am "R", i wouldn't be talking to you for the say next 1week?? Hahah!! You know what i meant by saying "R" right?(:

(19-10-09)
Today is more of a boring day. Woke up relatively early as usual, went out to meet a friend for lunch and ran some errands and do what i am suppose to do today. Intended to go in Sg earlier in the afternoon, but felt tired, so went back home to wait for you to wake up again. Watch a show in my room while waiting, but in the end i still decided not to go Sg anymore and only you know why! Hahah!(: Anyway, i fell asleep all the way till almost 8. So i went out took dinner as a loner and came back facing my lappy. Like what 'George Simmons' said, i have lots of friends on the internet, so when people ask me what will i be doing tonight, i would say: 'I will be home sitting infront of my computer.'

Thats about it for this entry i guess! Did i miss out on anything?? If not, then, BYE!!!(:



ps: waiting for you to text me, hopefully its a call, so that i can hear your voice!(:

No comments: