page visited

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

06-10-09

My heart is bleeding and crying at the same time! But i know i need to stay strong in order to be able to prove to you and bring you back to my side. I'm sorry for everything, all those we had is so short lived, i just hope i had more time to show you what i can do for you. I hope you can still believe in me that i really can improve and change for the better. I just need the chance that wasn't presented to me. I will keep wait till the day that my chance is back, and i know from then on, i will nvr disappoint you ever again. I wanna be the one to be able to make you laugh and cry, but with the tears of joy!

You've have made me know that i have fallen deeply for you, and how much you means to me now. You're now the 2nd girl that gave me such a feeling, and i really don't feel good about it. I now you told me to change 1st before you see anymore chances in us, but i really don't wish for that as i hope we can be close so that you will really see the changes that i can do for the sake of the word 'love' that i have for you.

Guys, cherish all the lovely girlf that you all have now, don't regret it when you made a mistake and lose everything. How i wish i can turn back time, just turn back 2days earlier and restart everything. But i know its impossible.

Goodbye!

No comments: