page visited

Monday, September 28, 2009

28-09-09

Couldn't push myself to sleep as i know my heart is heavy, so i decided to post down my feelings right now, but not elaborating. Sorry!!

Came back happily from a memorable Genting trip. Really hope there will be many other such trips with you. But i know probably there won't be much of it as the sudden feeling of darkness filled my vision of our future. Before this, i saw a bright light shining towards our future, but now, it seems like its fading, and i know the reason why. I hope you know it too.

Anyway, i don't wish to elaborate too much for others to know.

Bye my friends!
Why must there be so much obstacles to stop two person
who obviously has feelings for each other from being together?
Why must god make love unfair?
Why must everything be a cycle?
Why???

No comments: