page visited

Sunday, September 6, 2009

06-09-09

Okay, not in the mood to blog most of the time recently, but i just felt like doing so tonight as i realize this place is still not deserted by others. So ppl, can update yourself here about me ya...(:

Work has been really mentally tedious and challenging recently, with much internal politics going on and many things that is against me. Yes, and i am someone who don't like to bring all these kind of things to anyone above me, thats me. So now i finally feel that there is really nothing much for me to stay in this job, or rather this company. Lots and lots of events and shows coordination coming up recently. Biggest event will probably be tmr, Shanghai Tang's International Polo Club and Christian Dior launch. But of course there are still a few others. If ppl, you think contacting all these ppl and emailing all these companies are easy, feel free to take over my position. THANKS!!

Especially on this date (05-09-09), i feel i am rather suay! So much things have happened, and god, i even met the pettiest hooligan in my life. Come one, nobody has any rights to control anyone live, unless the other party is willing to let you do so.

My little poor car was knock by someone last Sunday. He reversed his car w/o even checking his rear and blind spot. And there goes my black beauty!!!

Enough of all these, feeling tired now, got to rest early to wake up early morning tmr to take part in the 'Yellow Ribbon Prison Run'. Hopefully i can complete the run ya. Hahah!

Alright, i'm wondering if you are reading this entry, if you are, then this is important to you!!
I will be your guardian angel from now & till forever! Cuz you know why! Hahah!!!(:

Nights everyone!

No comments: