page visited

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Revitalised like in a new body system!

Today was back at work fresh and nice once again. After having a good rest at home during my fever, its been really long since i last feel very fresh at work. Since the day things happened, i have only dedicated myself to work, work and only work. Though there is off days, but my off days will still be hectic. Up till the day god wants me to fall weak and drop to my knee down with high fever. But i guess i should be lucky its ony fever right?(: And the doctor's medicine has recharged my body system to near maximum for me to run it endlessly for another probably say a few months from now.(:

Perhaps sometimes i am thinking if god is doing me good, everything just strike in such perfect timing. Take for example when the bad thing that happened about a month ago, that is the transition period of Kim Robinson Studio that needed people to help out most, and i voluntarily throw myself into it, and perhaps creating some opportunities for myself. And now, i fallen ill and come back recharged at the very right moment where the 1st opening day of KR+, Great World City takes place. So now i can throw myself in again till everything is stable and running well.(:

Oh, today was my 1st day meeting the yet another lovely supervisor of KR+, Millenia Walk, MAY LEE. She was quite a funny and nice lady i should say. Was having some fun with the whole lot of people there and getting to know them better. But today work ended really late again, my last client left only at 10:15pm, it means i only left at 10:30pm. In fact i just reached home at 12:45am, and had since done with my shower before sitting here to post this.(: Met some Ritz Carlton friends last time earlier this afternoon, had a little chat during my lunch break. Times really flies!!

Alright, that will be it for today's post as i got to turn in early for my early shift today (as in past 12am). Excitingly waiting for this evening: 1. Mum birthday today and dinner will be in Singapore!! (Means no rushing back to JB after work for me!!) 2. Collection of my new 32inch LCD TV tonight. 3. Probably going out with the gang till late night again in JB.(:

Shall post again for you guys soon. See ya! Nights!(:
Tata!

No comments: