page visited

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Miss the road block!(:

Ytd was 1st day stationed in Great World City for operation officially. Wasn't really that busy, but managed to catch some chats with stylists that i have nvr met for the past weeks. Work ytd was breeze and fine, so nth particular to mention about.

But when I've reached Woodland Checkpoint, while wanting to enter the glass door into the checkpoint to clear my passport, the glass door all just refuse to open, its like locking everyone out and disallow anyone from entering or leaving the area. So everyone started to crowd around as people is filling in the place fast. About 2mins later, an officer walk over and only then everyone know its actually a fault to the door system that caused that to happened (lousy brand must be). The door was opened manually by a technician, and whole lot of people just rushed in like mad that make me like WT*, its been so long i last seen such thing, i used to do that though up till secondary school. Hahah!

The car was left near JB Checkpoint, but when i went to collect it, there is this stupid driver that park behind me and went out of his car for a puff, it blocked my way from reversing, thus, i just keep honking and honking till he walked back to his car. Everyone was looking and i don't really care as i want to reach home asap. Once i leave the place, i was driving as fast as i could, and i really did. The best part was halfway through driving home, there was this guy cutting in and out of everyone's way, so when he was behind me, i tried my best to not let him cut infront of me, so in turn, i was also cutting in and out in order to keep him behind me. Luckily there was quite alot of cars, thats why the space for overtaking is only a car space. When i'm almost reaching my place, there waas a sudden jam, and i immediatly tght there was an unexpected road block on a weekday night (that usually only happens on weekend). Both me and the driver quickly change our lanes and divert to another way home, its a longer way, but save me the jamming time and also the confirmed fined that i will receive.

Reached home very tired, thus, i decide to just check my mails, shower and drop dead on my bed. And i seriously turned in very quickly!

Today is off day!(: Thinking of going out for lunch and later just stay in my room for a few more movie. Just finish another 1 this morning. Hahah! Please reccommend some new movies to me! Thanks!(: going to wash up now, bye!

No comments: