page visited

Monday, November 3, 2008

1st movie since the past 1month plus!

Its been more than 1month since the last time i watch movie. And so i decided to watch it myself today, but not in the theatre, but in my room testing out my newly set up home theatre system. Its considered acceptable for someone like me who is not very particular about home theatre system, so i'm considered very satisfied!!

Just finish my movie and so i'm going off to bed. As usual, nothing much happened at work today, just that its my 1st independence day at work today, being the only one managing the whole salon w/o any senior. And i got to be the last person to leave, but thankfully its not very busy today, as i can still cope it alone, just that my lung hour is taken off!(: But i don't mind as i feel the sense of satisfaction.(:

Nights people! Take care!(:

No comments: