page visited

Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally busy at work after so long...

Finally after so long, i finally felt busy at work in KR+. Today was really a busy day, having need to handle everything singlehandedly and so many client coming in today, i have felt the thrill of being incharge alone. Hahah! but nevertheless, i still managed to overcome it. And guess what, only after i past the busiest moment that June told me i can call them to send someone down for help if i find it very busy. My god, i would have done that if i know i could. Hahah! But its quite a good training and experience.

Spent $140+ on a Mont Blanc Cuff link ytd, down there choosing for sometime i finally decided on something of a mid-range. The most expensive one was almost $300 i think. The next one i will get is the one in LV. And i think i will be starting to do a collection of cuff links from now, buying it slowly.

Just finished another show, and am feeling kind of tired now, gonna turn it anytime now. Guess i have really been enjoying myself recently by just pampering myself all these while. But am kinda abit broke now due to the sponsorship of repairing the car. Total came up to about 2k, so i decided to fork out SGD$700. And aft this month, money will be saved up for my soon to come 1st car. I have completed my 1st step of persuading my mum to allow me to buy my own car, next time is to save enough money, and then the last will be persuading her to allow me to buy the car that i am intending to, cause i know right now she don't want me to get the kind of range of car, so i will wait till i have enough for the down payment, then i will persuade her again. But everything will still gonna takes place only after my 21st birthday in order to secure a loan.

Alright, shall stop here again for tonight. Going to bed now, nights! Tata everyone!(: *Goodnight to you!*(:

No comments: