page visited

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feeling tired!

Its been about 3 days since i last post anything here. Has been just busy working and working and working. For the past few days, i juz decided to leave home early in the morning at 5plus to go back Kim Robinson Studio to help out in the morning and in the night after i am done in Great World City. I'm so afraid i will forget the operation style there. I failed my test as a cashier according to my GM.): But i'll practice and pick up fast from now. According to June, she will put me as 1month cashier when i go back to Kim Robinson Studio and Wenn will be there to guide me through. Hopefully i passed it the next time round.

Came home last night very tired, but nevertheless, i still forced myself to watch a movie before i go to bed, since its a 2days off for me (today & Fri). And i did!(: I'm home alone as my mum brought uncle and his daughter and brother to "A Formosa" in Malacca, they will only be back on Saturday. With one of the car being repaired right now, i am totally stranded at home till my friends come over later in the afternoon.

Will being going back Ngee Ann City to have my haircut by Hector later in the evening, he has been promoted to a Creative Director there, and I'm so honored to let him do my haircut.

Anyway, enough of posting, i wanna go back have another movie before i start with the cleaning and clearing of my room. When my mum is back, i will post up the photos that i took after kr+ in GWC after its all done up. Bye!!!(:

No comments: