page visited

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally Got What I Want!

Finally i've went to collect my TV. Its been so long since i wanted to install one in my room, and now i finally gotten what i've wanted with a new 32inch LCD TV. Did not expect it to be so heavy though, but i still manage to carry it up to my room and onto the table to temporary watch it there. On Wednesday, which i'm off, i will mount it to the wall and by then, my room will be fully furnished and done up with!(:

Celebrated mum's birthday just now, and it was simply having dinner in Singapore. Was quite satisfied though as people who should turn up did turned up. And the best part of the night was learning of the most high tech car park in Singapore, it was in Chinatown. I've never park in such a place before, you just need to park your car into a room, get out of the car, key in a 4-digit pin, and with a click on the button, you door closes and it will automatically shift your car to another part of the car park and slot your car in any of the slots. Its just so damn COOL!!!

Today have nothing much to talk about at work, so shall not post anything about it. I'm just gonna enjoy my movie right now. Nights!


No comments: