page visited

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Came home tired!

Came back from work pretty tired ytd. But nevetheless, i still forced myself to watch half a movie, and continued it now. Hahah!(: There is always so many new movies released at the end of the year, thats why i went to buy a few more ytd night.

Work ytd is as bored all the way up till the very last client. Where by her haircut should only be charged for $63.20, but guess what, i accidentally keyed in $632.80 and charged through. I tried refunding the amount initially, but it show "Not Allowed", so i tght i managed to cancel the transaction, but after that when i do the settlement, i realise it actually charged through. So today i got work to do! That is to call the card centre to void the transaction. Hahah! Blur me!!!

Okay, its time for me to prepare myself for work alr. Post again tonight or tmr morning bah! Tmr is off day!(:

No comments: