page visited

Saturday, November 15, 2008

End of off day.

Its so fast that 2 days has past. My off days are gone so quick, with some part of it doing things i really did not planned for. Was home alone this 2 days as like i said, my mum went Malacca for holiday and I'm stranded at home without a car.

But Thursday around 3plus, the mechanic called my mum and said the car was ready as he tried to rush it for us knowing i cant go anywhere without a car. And i tght i finally have a car without knowing more problem is yet to come. After collecting the car, i brought it for a wash before driving out to Singapore to have my haircut. But after the car wash, i hit the reversed gear wanting to reverse my car away to another place to dry it up, i realised the reverse gear is totally not functioning. I called the guy immediatly and as the forward gear is still functioning, he asked me to drive it back to his workshop as its just very near to my area. As i was driving over, the forward gear also stop functioning out of a sudden while my car was moving, and this time is the whole gearbox that is not functioning. therefore i can no longer drive the car and had to call the tow truck here. Cancelled my haircut and waited for the damn truck for more than 1hr. this issue has made me really fustrated and wasted my day as it spoils my evening plans, adding to it was cause at that time i have not had anything since Wednesday's lunch.

After i left my car at the workshop once again, i decided to take a cab and join the gang for steamboat at another place. Ate quite a lot as I'm really really famished. After the dinner, don't know which one of them suggested going drinking session. I was being forced unwillingly to drink, playing so many games which i don't know how to play and forcing me to be banker playing black jack. So unfair, cause i confirm have to drink. At the end of the session, i should count myself lucky that I'm still conscious. Hahah!(:

Had my haircut ytd and was pretty satisfied. Its a totally new look and my face shape look different. Hector even shave the hair at my forehead to define a hairline for me as mine is very undefined. Hahah! And i got to maintain it by shaving it myself all the time,other than that i am still satisfied with this hairstyle.(: A million thanks Hector.(:

Shall not continue on as i need to prepare for work, need to reach at 10am at Millenia Walk for a meeting 1st before starting work. Should be about some issue recently that occurred.): (not my fault though as it got nth to do with me)

Bye people, cheers!(:

No comments: