page visited

Monday, November 17, 2008

17 / 11 / 2008

Its my off day once again! So bored today as i have finish watching all the movies i bought. My grandma and my aunt came to our hse to visit us and her kids in Singapore. Thats why my cousin came back home with me after work last night.

Was craving for the "Satay Lok Lok" in Malacca after thinking of my mum just came back from there, and the worse part is i heard people was there having it when i called them!): But nvm, i'm going there to have it the coming Sunday. Hahah!(:

Went to see the Gen 2 that my friend was referring about in his dad's shop, the condition is really very good, but too bad it was taken already. Anyway, i think its better for me to go out and get a few more movies to watch right now as i am really very bored. No photos for you people yet cause i am lazy to load it into my lappy. Other times! Bye!!

No comments: