page visited

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finished my 7th movie in 3 days..

I've completed my 7th movie now, and the show was not a new show, its "GOAL 2". I should say the show was quite good compared to the 1st movie they made, as the 1st one don't have so much of the football stars on screen so much, as for this, its filmed more naturally and looks more like a true story than knowing its just a movie as the main character (Santiago Munez) interact more with all of them throughout the movie. Apart from that, the storyline is also more to a touching story behind this lad.

Gonna be in Great World again tmr, and pretty much looking forward to it again as this time i will see more stylist there. Hopefully it will be a slightly busier day tmr.(: 'went shopping today and spent quite abit today, but, i guess i am happy doing that right now. Hahah!

I need to force myself to sleep a little earlier today as i am trying to force my biological time of sleeping be back to normal so that i can have enough rest for work everyday and also keep myself at my tip top condition daily. Shall sign off from here for tonight. See ya, nights!

No comments: