page visited

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24-11-09

Finally, i've submitted my medical report over to the application side of my new job liao. Gonna start officially soon, don't how it will be though. Hopefully everything will runs well.

Have been on Facebook constantly recently, and posted many lame videos as well. Hahah! Sometimes it has been a form of entertainment for me when i'm lonely.

Feeling tired today cuz sent my grandma to the train station to catch her train early morning back to hometown. I guess her this trip i hasn't been home accompanying her much. Hahah! Even she is starting to nag at me sometimes. Hahah! Now is waiting for my mum return on Friday night.

Nothing much to say about liao. Somethings are not meant to be said here, so my fans / stalkers out there, don't think of knowing somethings! Hahah! i know Mr. Han you're one of my stalker. WTF!!! Hahah!(:

Bye everyone!

love ya always! hahah!(:

No comments: