page visited

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18-11-09

Injured my ankle and knee just now while playing soccer. Started at 1030pm and was in the court all the way till 1230am. My ankle is swollen and it hurt like fuck right now. Knee is only bruises, and my butt and waist still hurts from ytd fall. But i think it was still a great game for me today as it took me off from some of the things that has been running through my mind lately, also been great exercising.

Going for my medical check-up later on, still thinking if i should sleep or straight wait till 630am for me to wake up. But i know i'm feeling tired. Still thinking. Hahah!(:

Sometimes, i feel that i am an idiot. I also don't know why. Hahah! Or maybe for some reason, it make me feel this way. I'm tired, kind of tired feeling this way. Or maybe i'm too stupid, thats why i got this feeling.

Went into Sg this afternoon, thinking i could wait for what i am hoping for to come true, but apparently, it did not. I got to end up going back with my heart feeling very heavy. Hope for the call, but it never happen.

Fuck, thinking of needing to drive with my right leg and walk through the checkpoint just for the check-up makes me feel like chopping off my right leg now... This is the result of irregular exercise. Hahah!

Alright, probably thats all for today folks! Nights!



if you think this will be the best for you, then i got nothing to say. i'm beginning to feel that i am just a fly, buzzing around you, irritates you, making you feel annoyed. i'm just helpless now, not telling me anything is perhaps you don't trust me enough, perhaps you still feel very far apart from me. i don't know, kinda tired.

'I love you' is easily said, but till now, i haven't feel it. or maybe i've lost the feeling of it and i don't know how i should gain it back.

all i can do now is wait, wait & still wait. nothing else. or maybe there will no longer be that day, i will never know. guess only you yourself know.

No comments: