page visited

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

04-11-09

Hasn't been able to catch my precious sleep that i've lost for so long yet again. Thinking that i would be able to get it ytd, but ended up spending my night and morning off at JC house mahjong-ing. his 3rd sis was back from China, thus we had very long chats throughout. Laughters and fun across the table.(:

Just sent CM down to town for work. Feeling rather tired, but i realised i don't really have much time left as i still need to sent my car to the workshop again to do some other stuffs.

And god, i should be back at work tmr, but now, ended up my god-grandma passed away, so we got to rush back to Penang on Friday. Probably be back on Sunday.

Finally we managed to chat on the phone after so long! I really hope in future you could just tell me anything directly, for you, i can do anything to suits your way to the best i could. Since this is what you want us to be for now, i'm really fine with it. Lets let our feelings take its natural course. Trust me, my love for you can really sustain to when you're ready, really hope everything will go according to what i think by end of next year. But most importantly, i hope your love and feelings for me will be strong enough to sustain till then. I hope you could be that determine as well. In the meanwhile, i will not bother you about anything like this as well. Just hope you can be happy just with my occassion companionship. Treat me the way you did before everything happened minus of those that we agreed on the phone.(: Hahah!

It really takes me much thinking then i came to the decision of doing what i did last night, and yes, i really breaks my heart alot alot!!! But its over now, stay focus with other things now.

Don't know how much time left i have to do what i need to, but i will just try my best!(:

Update again, gonna nap and get myself out soon. Bye!

No comments: