page visited

Monday, November 9, 2009

09-11-09

Its me who dwell too much into it ytd. It wasn't my fault, just i'm really too suay to call you at that point of time. Hahah! Hopefully Wednesday you will still come out with me. Then we can probably go around JB.(:

Went to fetch Jun last night at the Checkpoint. Brought her for dinner then i actually felt like going to meet my friend to watch the crucial clash between Chelsea and Man U. But she insist that i must join them for 'K' session.): After singing, i still got to go to my friend place for Mahjong-ing, but in the end when i reach, i naturally fell asleep on his bed all the way till this morning. Hahah!

Though i want Man U to win this year Champ again, but i am kinda happy for Chelsea as it was JT who scored! Hahah! He is one of the best captain that i actually love!! Whoohoo!!!(:

Shall come back again to post tonight. Bye!

No comments: