page visited

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17-11-09

If i'm the god almighty, then i'll be able to read what happened and be able to know how to deal with it. But i am not. Sometimes, i really wonder, what should i do?

My heart is heavy, but my mind is constantly thinking.

Was with Jin ytd to re-do something on his car, and it was fucking raining the whole of ytd in JB that made everywhere slippery and wet. And FUCK, because of buying something which i tght would be very 'important' for me, i slipped and fell right on my butt at one of the stairs. And CCB, now my butt and waist is like fucking pain! If i know i wasn't even suppose to go in, i wouldn't even needed to buy it already... Arhg!!! WTF!

Ytd there are still other highlights of the night for me, but i decided not to say any others of it.

Bye!

No comments: