page visited

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

03-11-09

Happy Birthday to all my friends who are celebrating their birthday today. Have 5 friends that share the same birthday.

JC and Ivy was discharged ytd, and is since recuperating at their own home. Was with JC the whole night tgth with CM. And was forced to accompany them play mahjong till early morning. Was really really tired as i still hasn't gotten baack my normal healthy sleep every since like dunno when, especially these few days after the night when they got into accident. I can feel my health and body is tearing apart, but i just can't get myself to a peaceful undisturb sleep...

Just extended my leave by 1 day, hopefully i could rest with this 1day. Gonna be another busy day for me needing to bring my car to the workshop again and send my dogs for grooming, followed by meeting an old friend for some catch up.

Thus, i should get myself running to keep myself on time. Catch up soon!

Bye!


Coming to this decision is tough, holding on to this decision in order for you to be contented is even tougher. But that is what you want, thus, i will be determine to keep to the decision made!
Life is really unpredictable, one moment it could be laughter and joy, the next it could be sadness filled with tears!

No comments: