page visited

Monday, November 2, 2009

02-11-09

Couldn't sleep well yet again. Was waiting for her to call, but in the end, is still guessed it right, she did not, and didn't even SMS me what so ever. Perhaps you've alr find me irritating and being a nuisance in your life. Perhaps you've alr have the 'fan gan' feeling towards me, or perhaps you've alr have feelings for someone else and not me.

Since you want it this way, then so be it. You've won the game, i give up. But i will still know what my heart wants.

Today will be another travelling day for me. Need to go get my car done by today so that i can bring it for spray painting tmr, need to meet another fren to pick him up from checkpoint to bring him to the hospital for visiting, then followed by meeting Jin to go mod his car.

Keeping myself busy till Wed, or should i just take 1 more day of leave???

No comments: