page visited

Friday, November 20, 2009

20-11-09

After talking to you on the phone ytd afternoon then i realised how things has really changed. I will do my best to be what you want. When you're so fierce, and said that you want me to take whatever i do seriously and know how serious i need to be, at that point of time then i really knew that i got to take whatever i do and say to you seriously. Forgive me and let us both put in effort towards it again and see me changing. Time and actions will show you how much you means to me, and i hope you're can really be the last one for me...

I take you seriously, that's why i get frantic when you do all these to me. The fear is running through me, and i don't want the worse to come true. Tell me if i really still can turn things around, tell me if i really still can melt that heart of yours? I hope the answer is yes...

I can only say, i love you!!!

No comments: